The Honourable Minister of Environment, Dr. Mohammad Mahmood Abubakar delivering a keynote address at the sensitization workshop and the launch of the National Action Plan on Gender and Climate Change for Nigeria, organized by...Read More
Abuja, 8th December, 2020. The ECOWAS Commission is facilitating the development of climate change...Read More
With hours to the deadline, Nigeria became the 144th country to ratify the Doha Amendment,...Read More
Validation Workshop on: Toolkit for the establishment and capacity development of climate change...Read More
- BUR2 and NIR1 added to the download section
- Document: SAPZ’s Environmental and Social Management Framework (ESMF)
- Countdown to COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference
- PRESIDENT BUHARI APPROVES THE REVISED NATIONAL CLIMATE CHANGE POLICY FOR NIGERIA
- PARIS AGREEMENT: NIGERIA SUBMITS NDC INTERIM REPORT TO UNFCCC.
- Launch of the National Action Plan on Gender and Climate Change for Nigeria
- ECOWAS Facilitates the Development of Climate Change Projects in Nigeria
- Nigeria became the 144th country to ratify the Doha Amendment.
- Workshop on: Toolkit for the establishment/capacity development of climate change
- NGO/CSO Registration Form