Alhaji Aliyu Musa Yauri has a Bachelor of Science-degree in Health Education from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, and a National Certificate of Education from the Institute of Education, Ahmadu Bello University Zaria. He is a Climate Change Strategic Communicator trained by the World Bank and Japan government (JICA). He was also trained by UNITAR on Climate Change Diplomacy and Health in Nairobi, Kenya. And has undergone a course of study on Post-Disaster Damage, Loss and Needs Assessment organized by GFDRR. He also specialized in GHG Schemes addressing Climate Change-How ISO Standards Help held in Stockholm, Sweden and once served as Nigerian Adviser to the 18th session of the United Nations on Sustainable Development New york, USA among others. Alhaji Yauri is an Environmental Scientist and an Assistant Director, Heading the Division of Education, Training and Awareness in the Department of Climate Change, Federal Ministry of Environment headquarters Abuja, Nigeria.
- Countdown to COP 26 UN Climate Change Conference
- PRESIDENT BUHARI APPROVES THE REVISED NATIONAL CLIMATE CHANGE POLICY FOR NIGERIA
- PARIS AGREEMENT: NIGERIA SUBMITS NDC INTERIM REPORT TO UNFCCC.
- Launch of the National Action Plan on Gender and Climate Change for Nigeria
- Commonwealth Notification of Vacancy
- ECOWAS Facilitates the Development of Climate Change Projects in Nigeria
- Global leaders highlight need to invest for COVID-climate recovery
- Nigeria became the 144th country to ratify the Doha Amendment.
- A Two-Day NDC Business Round Table for The North-Central Region Towards the Implementation of the Paris Agreement in Nigeria.
- UNFCCC Meetings to Showcase Technologies for Low-Emission Buildings